With a direct heat output of 3.7kW the Orbis is one of the warmest open-fronted convector fires in the Verine range. It features a mesmerising and highly realistic coal fuel bed making this product one of the closest things you can get to a real coal fire.
This model is available with a choice of manual, and slide control operation and a wide range of trims and frets ensuring you will get the prouct that is just right for you.
- Frontier Fascia not available for slide control models
- Essence Fascia not available for slide control models
- Curved Trim not available for slide control models.
Accessories and Document Downloads
- Full depth inset tray
- Choice of manual and slide control
- Radiant and convected heat
- Highly realistic coal fuel bed
- Choice of trims, frets, and fascias
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney Pre-Fabricated Flue|
|Safety||Flame Supervision Device (FSD) Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)|
|Direct Heat Output||3.7kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||60 %|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Verine Fires brochure now!