The Alpena boasts up to 93.5% energy efficiency, it is a glass fronted fire featuring plain back panels and a deep coal or logs fuel bed. The product can be styled with a variety of trims and frets available in the Verine range.
- Arcadia Fascia not available for Easy Flame models
- Embrace Fascia not available for Easy Flame models
- Ultimo Trim not available for Easy Flame models
Accessories and Document Downloads
- Full depth inset convector
- Radiant and Convected Heat
- Choice of trims, frets, and fascias
- Logs or Coal fuel bed
|Flue Type||Balanced Flue|
|Safety||Flame Supervision Device (FSD)|
|Direct Heat Output||3.9kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||93.5%|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Verine Fires brochure now!